Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Hmm, I'm still like a child? I mean I'm only 16! My childhood is barely over! Alright alright, I guess you can say I'm in teenager-hood now. Ok, I shall endeavour to remember some of my favorite books in the past.
1. The Babysitter's Club Series by Ann M. Martin
2. Samurai Girl Series by Carrie Asai
3. Peter and the Wolf by Sergei Prokofiev
4. Fearless series by
5. Replica series by Marilyn Kaye
6. Diadem series by John Peel
7. Spx X by Peter Lerangis
8. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
9. The Tortall Series by Tamora Pierce.
10. Alias series (A number of authors wrote this series)
I realise that most of the books in my lists are series. It appears that when I was younger, I really enjoyed reading series! Heh, I'm really surprised. As you can see, I was pretty childish while I was young! But keep in mind that all these books I read mostly between the ages of 7-11. So well, I guess it's acceptable! And I really can't believe I came up with all these. When I saw the list title, I was stunned, but somehow, I made it to 10 pretty easily! And my descriptions are really rather long gosh! I surprised even myself when I an write so much crap!
So, which are your favorite childhood books? Or ones that hold special memories for you? Leave a comment and tell me!