Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

J is for.. the letter 'J'!


So. Today, let's do something a little different. Let's not have a word as the topic. Let's just use this letter, J. Somehow though, the letter J has been a big part of my life. It's really funny thinking about it. The more I think, the more I realise how much my life has consisted of the letter J.

Let's start with crushes. It'll be short, I promise. My friends keep teasing me that I have an obsession with J names. In a way, it's kinda true? I mean, the past 3 crushes I had all had J names. I have no idea why. I almost developed a crush on my friend who has a J name too. Seriously. I have no idea why. Ok this is kinda weird? Hehe let's move on.

I love J names to be honest! Especially guys' names. Don't ask me why, I just do! Let's give some examples. Hmm, what about Jordan, Jason, Jasper, and such? I know I know, they aren't anything really special. But! Somehow, they just seem special to me.

Even my favorite authors have the letter J in their names! Johanna Lindsey, Judith Mcnaught, Sabrina Jeffries, etc. It gets me thinking, why is my life so linked to the letter J? I don't like it much! But somehow, everything I do, it is related to that! It's kinda weird?

I sometimes think what if I actually end up with a guy who has a J name? Now, that would be freaky!

HAHA I'm so freaking retarded! Oh well, gotta rush off to church now, so I'll end this post here!

Ok I know, this was a bad post? Sorry:( I just can't write! And I know how late this is... I should be on.. M. :( Sigh... I'll post a few more a day from now on to catch up!

What's one letter that you seem to have an uncanny link with? Is there one, like me?

4 comments:

Too funny. My daughter's name starts with J. I've never dated anyone whose name starts with a J. I do love some authors with J. In their name. J. is before K. Oh and my sister's name starts with J. I have a fan crush on Jensen Ackles..hehehe. Ok now i feel retarded too!

 

J names are strong! Good luck catching up- I know you can do it! Just write a few lines for each post.
Stopping by from A to Z
Leigh
http://www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

 

One of my favourite authors also begins with a 'J'- Jasper Fforde!

 

I get what you're saying. I have a thing about the letter 'T'. Once I dreamed 'T' didn't exist any more and it made everything really strange.

Found your blog through the A to Z Challenge. Good luck with the rest of it :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...