Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Hmm...

Hey guys!

Thanks for being so awesome readers! So as you've probably already noticed, I haven't been posting reviews. I wish I could, thing is, I'm so busy with school I can't. It kinda sucks though! I really wanna be able to freely read and review!

So basically this is just to tell you not to expect too much from my blog for a very long time. The most important thing right now is for me to do well. I don't wanna screw up in my last major exam anymore. If I don't do well, my dream of becoming a doctor is over. And I won't let that happen. So yeah, I hope you guys understand why I won't be posting much this year! I doubt I'll even read a 100 books:(

Yep, just hope that y'all will still continue reading my blog! All of you inspire me to keep going:)

Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...