Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Booking Through Thursday: Interview, Part 2 - [5]



Today's Booking Through Thursday asks:

But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
9. What KIND of book?
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
12. Do you read in bed?
13. Do you write in your books?
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)

It's been ages since I last answered a BTT and this week's one is really interesting. Technically, it's past Thursday but I normally don't consider the day to be over until I get to sleep! So here goes!

1. Anytime at all actually. As long as I won't be frequently disturbed, I enjoy it. And to be honest, one of these places is the toilet. I've read countless books there!

2. Nah, my mum doesn't like me reading during meals! I do sometimes though, when she isn't there!

3. Hmm, cereal to be certain. Froot Loops is my favorite now! Childish I know, but I'm so so sick of eating bread. I love it when my parents prepare special stuff like fried ham, eggs, bacon. Now that's the perfect breakfast.

4. It depends on my mood. I can read anywhere between 0-4 hours. I'm sure it can be more, but I normally don't have so much free time!

5. 10 years ago I was 6. I don't think I read that much, even though I know I read a lot. So definitely more now!

6. Yes, definitely. I can finish a 300 page book within 2-3 hours, depending on the book. I'm not boasting, its a fact. Sometimes I force myself to read slower so that I can really enjoy the book. I used to read faster though!

7. Hmm. Maybe the power to stop time. There's so many things I want to do or rather need to do but so little time. But then again, if I stopped time, I would procrastinate to the max! So maybe, flying.

8. Yep, more or less. It's in my phone and iPod!

9. Hmm, I have no idea. Mostly romance though.

10. 6? I dunno, you have to ask my mum!

11. No idea! I have this really really old book that I got from my school library. It has the old book smell. I haven't owned it for long, but its certainly old.

12. Of course! Where else would I get the time to read, with me being so busy studying? :P (Yeah right...)

13. Nope! They're mostly ebooks, and I never liked writing inside the book.

14. I guess it would be to start slow and choose something they're really interested in. And get something short and renown to be interesting. Many of my friends never really get past the first few pages because it just doesn't capture their attention.

15. Hmm. I'm not really good in coming up with questions! The character interview I was working on earlier was pretty torturous for me, given that the book was only 63 pages long. I don't think it was very good too:(


So yep, that's about it! :D I like answering questions heh:) Any more questions for me? Leave a comment and I'll get back to you! :D

2 comments:

I loved your answer to number 1. That is me too, I often retire to the toilet to read in peace and quiet.

 

It's really where no one disturbs you right? :D

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...