Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Part 1 - [1]



Welcome to Sunday Stealing! This meme is hosted by Sunday Stealing authored by Bud Weiser. Sunday Stealing steals all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere.

And no, this is not a book meme, and it may be weird here but well, I really want to do this!

Today's meme source is Hero of the BlueFlames.

The 99'er Meme: Part 1

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.

Fade Away by Celine Dion, Grenade by Bruno Mars, Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows, Alone by Celine Dion, Unbreak my Heart by Toni Braxton, Mirror Mirror by M2M

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

Hmm, Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt/Hayden Christensen?

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

Daylighter?" asked Mr. Archer finally.

4) What do you think about most?

Feelings

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?

Ok !

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?

Definitely with!

7) What's your strangest talent?

I don't really think I have talents??

8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)

Women are smarter than men :P ; Men are stronger than women:(

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?

I wish...

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?

Never?

11) Do you have any strange phobias?

I'm scared of mirrors when the surroundings are dark!

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?

Uh...

13) What's your religion?

Christianity!!

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Talking or reading!

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

Depends on my mood

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

No idea! I don't really listen by band, more by lyrics.

17) What was the last lie you told?

Telling someone I'm ok when I'm not?

18) Do you believe in karma?

No, not really

19) What does your URL mean?

I love books.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

I'm too freaking insecure! I guess I'm thoughtful? And I guess I can see things from many perspectives!

21) Who is your celebrity crush?

Maybe Tom Cruise/Drew Roy/Chris Lai?

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Nope!

23) How do you vent your anger?

Become defensive then going away and reading a book and praying! Suddenly, everything's right again:) I can't stay angry!

24) Do you have a collection of anything?

Books? Stamps, coins... Not really a true collection though!

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

Definitely phone!

1 comments:

Hi, came by via the A to Z challenge. I loved your review, it's always interesting what others think of one's book.
I have just put my second book on Amazon entitled"Written from the Heart" I had the honour of Alex J Cavanaugh to add a piece on the blurb.
HYave a good day.

Yvonne.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...