Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

This Or That - [1]

This Or That is a weekly meme of choices, hosted by Thursday This Or That.

Dream vacation: Disneyland or Tour of Europe?

Definitely Tour of Europe! Preferably with my special someone:) It would be really romantic!

Rootbeer float or Strawberry Banana smoothie?

Hmm, I guess Strawberry Banana smoothie.

Chick Fil A or In and Out Burger?

Huh? 

Movie: Mr and Mrs Smith or The Italian Job?

Mr and Mrs Smith

Pet: Snake or Lizard?

If I really had to choose then Snake. Lizard's are just... disgusting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...