Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Emotions

We all have emotions. As much as sometimes we don't want to feel, we still do. But yet, these emotions let us explore the most exciting parts of life, the parts that no one can live without. Emotions can be painful, yes, but it can also be so amazing.

But I think the greatest of all these emotions is love. Oh yes, there is a tremendous risk involved with allowing our heart to fall. In letting those walls down, we expose ourselves to hurt, to the possible risk of heartbreak. But yet, I think it's all worth it in the end.

A book that can capture my emotions, make me feel like how the characters are feeling, a book that puts me through the same heartbreak as them, and even make me fall in love like how they do is certainly a book that I love. This emotional connection to books are essential and I love a book that can give me that!

Perfect by Judith Mcnaught is one book that does that. I remember there's one scene in the book that will never fail to make me cry, just seeing that depth of love. The emotion involved between the two characters are just so so strong and so real, you feel so much for them.

This is another reason as to why I read! I mean, the emotions that make you feel so much, at times make me believe that one day I could experience all those things. Yes, it's fiction, but yet, there is a chance that feelings and emotions could be so perfect. And that chance gives me hope.

Sorry for the late post by the way!

2 comments:

I don't think a book is good unless it captures my emotions in someway.

 

I just finished a book that had be crying so hard. Hate it and love it at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...