Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Gratitude

There are many things in life we have to be thankful for. But so many times, we miss that chance to be grateful, to say thank you. So today, I wanted to take this post to thank a few people.

First, of course, its God. Lord, thank You for never giving up, never letting go, even when I let go. Even when I doubted, You showed me Your undeniable reality. Thank You for that love that truly never fails.

Next, will be my family. I don't show them enough love, enough concern, enough gratitude. But everything they've done has made me who I am today. Blood is always thicker than water and I guess as much as sometimes I just want to run away from them, want to be free, I know that I couldn't live without them.

My friends. These are the people who didn't have to love me, who didn't even have to like me, but yet, somehow, they did. Never failed to support me, never failed to give me hope and push me on.

Lastly, but certainly not the least is you. This person is so special to my heart. He's the first guy I've loved, the first person that has shown me what love is. I never had a chance to say this, but I am beyond grateful for all the little things you do for me. Every thing just made me love you more. And yes, right now at least, we can't have anything. But I will not forget, I will hold on.

I know that this isn't anything about books, but well, I just don't really wanna talk about books right now haha. Sorry for the late post by the way! Completely slipped my mind! Time to write my H post now!

5 comments:

There are so many things to be thankful for. I think we forget the little things and they help to support the big things.

 

Awesome post. In nothing do we offend...except ingratitude. Nicely done.

 

I am thankful for so many people, animals and things that I could probably fill up an entire book. Oh and just to get books in there, I am thankful for all of the talented authors out there that feed my book addiction!

 

Thanks for this post. I am guilty of this, there are so many in my life, that I could do a better job, in showing them how thankful I am for them, and how grateful I am that they are in my life. This is something I said that I would make a prority in my life from now on.

 

Hello, Victoria! What a nice post. We should often remember our blessings and thank the people in our lives who make life worth living.

Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...