Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Water

This is very long overdue. But I really want to write this!

I love water. The sound of the waves breaking on the shore, the sound of the rain pattering against my windows. That is what comforts me. For as long as I can remember, I have loved water. Water is something I truly love. I can sit at the beach in the sea for a very long time alone, but yet not feel lonely. Its my favorite place to be honestly. Just so nice to sit down there and just listen and feel.

I remember last year, I was overseas with my family and friends. I got separated from the group because I was reading. On my way to look for them, I came across this beautiful fountain. I think I spent a good 15 minutes there just enjoying the presence of water and being in something so majestic. I would have stayed longer, but I figured I shouldn't worry the group I was with!

Do you like water? :)

1 comments:

I love water ro but I do get tired of all the rain we get in Vancouver. You would probably love it here. It rains all winter.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...