Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Love



We all want to be loved. Who doesn't? To find that special someone that means the world to us, that we can just be ourselves around. I guess that's one reason why I read. It helps me to believe in love, that true love can really exist, even when in the past, I couldn't experience it for myself?

Love in books is very crucial to me. Especially if its romance. I'll talk more about why I love romance in my R post, but for now, let's just talk about why I need to feel the love between the characters! That love is what makes the book feel real to me. It helps to break that wall between the book and me, and make me experience the story, rather than just being told it. If I cannot feel the love between the characters, I will not be able to enjoy the book. In fact, I would get extremely bored reading it.

Love is just amazing. It strengthens you, comforts you, makes you want to be a better person. In so many ways, love truly overcomes every obstacle.

And to end off, this is one of my favorite passages from the Bible. I think it truly shows how love should be like. Love in its purest and simplest form, the way God loves us. That's the way I want to love others!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

3 comments:

I like love in books as long it is not the central plot.

 

Very cool post! Thanks for sharing:)

 

Love can overcome so much, too.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...