Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Time Travel

I used to love time travel books. I loved the whole idea of going back and forth in time and doing something that would change the future. But slowly, as I grew up, as I read more, I started to stop loving it. While I still found the whole idea behind it cool, I just stopped loving it.

In real life, we always say, if only I could turn back time. Or we want to go forward in time. Yet, we can't do that. We have to live and just experience it all. So perhaps it is time to live life in the here and now and not focus on other things. What's most important to me though, is to live life without regrets!

I have no idea why I wrote the second paragraph haha. But in any case, as I was saying, I used to enjoy books with time travel, but maybe it's just me, but I don't really read time travel books that I enjoy that much. Any recommendations?

5 comments:

I think the plots got to be too familiar. We need a new twist on it.

 

I use to like it too but it has been done so much.

 

I agree! :) Life is to short and we should make every minute count.

 

I read Tempest by Julie Cross last year, a YA book that has several timelines that the character travels between. As a writer, I think that would be difficult to manage! I'm interest in reading Stephen King's 1963 about a man from the present who goes back just prior to JFK's assassination.

 

Hello there, There's no doubt that your blog could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems. Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!

my web blog: vakantiewoning frankrijk huren

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...