Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

X marks the spot

X is a crazy difficult letter to write about. Honestly, the only word that comes into my mind when I see the letter X is xylophone. I don't even know why.

When I see the phrase, X marks the spot, I think of treasure. When I was a kid, I used to think of treasure as a chest that was spilling with gold necklaces and gold and just shiny things like that. But now, if I were to ever open a treasure chest, I would love to see it filled with old books. Old papers, old parchments, things that just tell a story.

Treasure is different for everyone. What is your treasure?

And I'm sorry for the late and sucky post. I just can't really think. Kinda sick right now:(

3 comments:

I use to love treasure stories as a child. Now I thin of X for reconciling my checking account or illiterate people's signature in books.

 

Not sucky at all. I love short, to the point posts, and yours does just that. Hope you feel better soon.

Silvia @ Silvia Writes

 

I think my treasure chest would be overflowing with time. LOL Time to get everything done I want to get done. Time to not miss any of the precious moments of my children growing up which are all too fleeting as it is. The ability to go back in time and relive favorite memories.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well :(

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...