Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Science Fiction

I love science fiction books. Yeah, call me a nerd haha but truly, they're amazing. Science can be so amazing and it just makes the book seem so much better with all that technology.

Out of science fiction, one of my favorites will always be space travel. Since young, I've been fascinated by it. There's just something about discovering new worlds that I simply adore.

And recently, I've discovered a new part of science fiction I love. Eugenics. Which is essentially the creation of super humans by manipulating their DNA. What's funny is, I'm learning it in school now, but it's just so much better when it put into books. I think I first loved it when I read the Double Helix series by Jade Kerrion. There were mutants and things like that in there too! It's like, one of the coolest parts of bio! It's just so interesting to think about I feel:)

So yep, that's it for now. Sorry for the late post, fell asleep last night before I could post!

4 comments:

I'm a sci-fi nerd myself; do you have a good recommendation to read next?

 

Not too fond of science fiction. Hard for me to follow. Prefer to watch it, but I do give some good sounding ones a try.

 

I don't like most science fiction but I do like some dystopian.

 

I love it. Eugenics could put a whole paranormal twist on sci-fi, which I just love :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...